Ameesha Patel is an Indian actress known for her roles in Bollywood films. With her charming screen presence and versatility, she has captivated audiences. Her notable films include “Gadar: Ek Prem Katha” and “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai.” Patel continues to contribute to the entertainment industry with her talent and beauty.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Ameesha Patel Personal Info.
|Full Name||Amisha Amit Patel|
|Date Of Birth||9 June 1976|
|Age||46 Years Old|
|Religion/ Nationality||Hinduism/ Indian|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Model, Producer|
|Height / Weight||5.7 Ft/ 62 Kg|
|Debut||Guppedantha Prema (2016) Telugu|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Place of Birth / Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current Residence / Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education / Qualification||Graduation|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College / University||Tufts University, United States|
Ameesha Patel Biography
Amisha Patel is an Indian actress and film producer known for her work in Bollywood. She made her debut in the 2000 film “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” and gained popularity for her performances in movies like “Gadar: Ek Prem Katha” and “Humraaz.” With her charm and versatility, Amisha Patel has carved a place for herself in the Indian film industry and continues to captivate audiences with her talent.
Ameesha Patel was born on June 9, 1976, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She hails from a Gujarati family with a background in the film industry. Her father, Amit Patel, and her mother, Asha Patel, are both involved in the field of cinema.
Ameesha Patel Family and Relatives.
|Family and Relatives|
Ameesha Patel completed her schooling at Cathedral and John Connon School in Mumbai. Later, she pursued a degree in Economics from Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts, United States.
Entry into Bollywood:
After completing her studies, Ameesha Patel decided to enter the world of Bollywood. She made her acting debut in 2000 with the film “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai,” directed by Rakesh Roshan. The film was a huge success and brought her recognition and acclaim.
Following her debut, Ameesha Patel went on to deliver memorable performances in films like “Gadar: Ek Prem Katha” (2001) opposite Sunny Deol, which became one of the highest-grossing Bollywood films of all time. Her portrayal of Sakeena in the movie earned her critical praise.
Ameesha Patel continued to work in various films across genres, including romantic dramas like “Humraaz” (2002) and “Yeh Hai Jalwa” (2002), as well as comedies like “Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.” (2007). She showcased her versatility as an actress through her roles.
Awards and Achievements of Ameesha Patel
- Filmfare Special Performance Award for “Gadar: Ek Prem Katha” (2002)
- Bollywood Movie Award for Best Debut Actress for “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” (2001)
- Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut for “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” (2001)
- IIFA Star Debut of the Year – Female for “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” (2001)
- Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer – Female for “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” (2001)
- Sansui Award for Best Female Debut for “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” (2001)
- Zee Gold Award for Best Supporting Actress for “Gadar: Ek Prem Katha” (2002)
- Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance – Female for “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” (2001)
- Bollywood Movie Award – Face of the Year for “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” (2001)
- Global Indian Film Awards – Best Female Debut for “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” (2001)
Challenges and Comebacks:
While Ameesha Patel achieved early success, her career faced some setbacks in the following years. She appeared in a series of films that didn’t perform well at the box office, leading to a lull in her career. However, she made successful comebacks with movies like “Bhool Bhulaiyaa” (2007) and “Race 2” (2013).
Besides acting, Ameesha Patel has also explored other avenues. She ventured into production with her own production company, Ameesha Patel Productions. She produced and acted in the film “Desi Magic” (2019).
Ameesha Patel prefers to keep her personal life away from the limelight. However, she has been involved in various philanthropic activities and has supported charitable causes.
Height Weight and Measurements of Ameesha Patel
|Height, Weight, And Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||163 cm|
|Height in Feet Inches||5.7 Ft|
|Height in Meters||1.63 m|
|Body Measurement (Bust Size, Waist Size, Hip Size)||34-30-36 Inches|
|Hips Size||36 Inches|
|Chest Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
Ameesha Patel’s contribution to Bollywood has left an impact on the industry. Her talent, beauty, and screen presence have made her a popular actress among audiences. She continues to inspire aspiring actors with her journey and dedication to her craft.
Ameesha Patel’s date of birth is June 9, 1976. As of that time in 2022, she would have been 46 years old.
Ameesha Patel Social Media
- Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000)
- Gadar: Ek Prem Katha (2001)
- Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar (2001)
- Humraaz (2002)
- Kranti (2002)
- Yeh Hai Jalwa (2002)
- Parwana (2003)
- Pudhiya Geethai (2003)
- Zameer: The Fire Within (2005)
- Elaan (2005)
- Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. (2007)
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa (2007)
- Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic (2008)
- Chatur Singh Two Star (2011)
- Shortcut Romeo (2013)
- Race 2 (2013)
- Desi Magic (2021) – Also produced by Amisha Patel
Ameesha Patel’s Favorite Things
|Favorite Film||Bollywood- Umrao Jaan, Mrityudand, Lamhe Hollywood-Titanic|
|Favorite Food||Home-made Food, Chinese and Thai Cuisines|
|Favorite Color||Black, White, and all pastel shades|
|Favorite Actor||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, David Dhawan, Shah Rukh Khan, Govinda|
|Favorite Hobbies||Dancing, Traveling, Reading|
|Favorite Singer||Jagjit Singh, Sonu Nigam|
|Favorite Destination||London, Paris, Amsterdam|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Robert, Angelina Jolie, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Perfume||Dolce by Light Purple and Angel by Thierya & Mugler|
|Favorite Book||‘A Bridge Across Forever by Richard Bach|
|Favorite Hotel||Ritz Carlton|
Gadar 2 Wikipedia
According to Gadar 2 Wikipedia, the movie’s main characters are described as follows:
- In Gadar 2, Sunny Deol, who has been missing from the big screen for a short while, will return to the character of Tara Singh.
- The first photograph from the movie was sent to Twitter by Sunny.
- By Ameesha Patel Ameesha has also spent a lot of time away from the big screen, like Sunny. Ameesha has already informed her Twitter followers that filming for the movie has started.
- The most recent appearance of Ameesha Patel was in the 2018 film “Bhaiyaji Superstar.” She will fill Sakina’s role in the film.
- Utkarsh Sharma, the son of the director Anil Sharma, gave an outstanding performance in the movie’s opening scene.
- Utkarsh is expected to play one of the story’s primary characters in this instance.
- We can predict that he will play a significant role in the film.
Ameesha Patel is an Indian actress who rose to fame with her debut film “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai.” Throughout her career, she has delivered memorable performances, faced challenges, and made successful comebacks. Amisha Patel’s contributions to Bollywood have established her as a talented actress in the industry.