Shark Tank India
‘Shark Tank’ 2: ‘Shark Tank’ India has had a season 2 and is gaining popularity among viewers. Sharks Tank is a new show that has quickly gained popularity among fans in their own nation. They are delighted about this new program that has recently been aired on television, which they are viewing on TV or downloading footage of from YouTube after seeing everything. Season 2 of Sony’s Shark Tank India has been confirmed: This page contains information on the release date and other data.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Shark Tank India Season 2
Shark Tank India Season 2 is expected to premiere in 2023, and with it comes a growing list of entrepreneurs seeking to get their firms backed by the popular business show. The show has aided several entrepreneurs in their early stages, with some even going on to become big global corporations. Season 2 of Shark Tank India
The program will follow the same pattern as the previous season, with a few changes to accommodate the new reality television format, and will provide additional investments, deals, and offers to Indian businesses. Shark Tank India is a Studio NEXT-produced Indian business reality television show. Ashneer Grover, Vineeta Singh, Peyush Bansal, Namita Thapar, Anupam Mittal, Ghazal Alagh, and Aman Gupta will judge the program. The audience will be able to notice some new business potential as a result of the event. It will be released in December 2023.
Shark Tank India 2 Overview
|Title||Shark Tank India, Season 2nd|
|Season 2nd Starting date||Coming|
|Concept||Provide Funding to Entrepreneurs|
|Show Produced by||Studio NEXT|
|Shark Tank 2 Registration||sharktank.sonyliv.com|
|Judges||Ashneer Grover, Vineeta Singh, Aman Gupta, Ghazal Alagh, Namita Thapar, Peeyush Bansal, Anupam Mittal|
|Show Host||Ranvijay Singh|
|Telecast Time||Mon-Fri at 9:00 PM|
|Repeat Telecast||Mon-Fri at 11:30 AM|
|Telecast Channel||SONY TV or SonyLiv App|
About Shark Tank TV Show
Shark Tank India is a Hindi-language business reality television series broadcast on Sony Entertainment Television in India. The show is an Indian adaptation of the popular American show Shark Tank. It depicts entrepreneurs giving business presentations to a panel of investors or sharks who determine whether or not to invest in their venture.
Will there be more episodes once the first season comes to a close?
Many do not want to give up hope that Shark Tank India would return for a second season. It implies fans have been waiting for the second Indian season for years as well!
Who are the Sharks in Season 2?
In India, there is a group of people known as “Sharks” in Shark Tank that help collect money from investors for good ideas by making them appear good on TV shows called “Shark Tank.”
- Anupam Mittal CEO & Founder of People Group
- Vineeta Singh Co-Founder & CEO of Sugar Cosmetics
- Namita Thapar Executive Director at Emcure Pharma
- Peyush Bansal CEO & Founder at Lenskart
- Ghazal Alagh Co-Founder of Mama Earth
- Ashneer Grover Co-Founder and MD at BharatPe
- Aman Gupta CMO & Co-Founder at Boat
- Shark Tank India Contestant Names
There are many contestants in the Shark Tank India Contestant Names. you can also Join Shark Tank India to know more click here
Season 1 Contestant List
List of participants of the Shark Tank India in Season 1:
No. Participant Venture
1 Aditi Bhutia Madan BluePine Foods
2. Ritwik Dasadia Booz Scooter
3. Riya Khattar Heart Up My Sleeves
4. Anish Basu & Sagar Bhalotia Tagz Foods
5. Gurnandan Singh, Rajvindar Kaur, Mehak Kaur, and Chehak Kaur Innovative Mind Brain Optimization
6. Pandurang Taware and Vaishali Taware Agri Tourism India
7. Rubal Chib and Dr. Srishti Batra qZense Labs
8. Siddhant Tawarawala Peeschute
9. Siddharth Mishra & Vinay Kumar NOCD
10. Raghav and Shradda Himmatsingka Rising Superstar Enterprises
11. Hunny Baghchandani Torchit Electronics
12. Shivang Sood, Sonia Sood, Shivika Sood Sodooku Foods
13. Ravi and Anuja Kabra Skippi Ice Pops
14. Kanika and Angad CosIQ
15. Kalpana Jha and Uma Jha Jhaji Store
16. Sulay Lavsi Bummer
17. Jay Tope, Pushkaraj Salunke, and Pritesh Mahajan Revamp Moto
18. Arpit Kabra and Rahul Daga Hangry Heads
19. Baldev and Jayashree Jumnani Shrawani Engineer
20. Manas Kerala Banana Chips
21. Duvvuru Varshita & Vimal Kumar Vivalyf Innovations
22. Kartikeya, Anantraj, Shivarajsinh, and Deepenbhai Motion Breeze
23. Gaurav Goyal Gopal’s 56
24. Mohammad Ekbal, Saransh Anand, and Kranti Anand Arrcoat Surface Texture
25. Chahat Pahuja and Sanskar Mishra Farda
26. Aishwarya Biswas Auli Lifestyle
27. Suman Choudhary and Vinod Kulhari SweeDesi
28. Krishnan Sundarajan Loka
29. Aman, Deepak, Sanskriti and Saif Thinkerbell Labs
30. Chetna Shah and Surbhi Shah Carragreen
31. Pratik Gardia The Yarn Bazaar
32. Shashank and Jitesh Pednekar The Renal Project
33. Tanmay, Bipin and Kalyani Shah Marriko Pune Foods Pvt. Ltd.
34. Purva Aggarwal Good Good Piggy
35. Chand Bhatia, Rohit Nandwani, and Rohit Singla Hammer Lifestyle
36. Pratik Tirodkar and Ashish Patil PNT Robotics and Automation Solution
37. Pavan Kumar Seepana, Sasikanth Visinigiri and Sunil Kumar Tendu Cocofit
38. Ashwini and Yogesh Bamboo India
39. Jessica Madan and Akshay Gupta and Vaibhav Khanna Flying Fur
40. Devang Singhania and Shachi Singhania Beyond Water
41. Nitin Kalra, Chitra Gupta, Geetanjali, and Neelam Kalra Let’s Try
42. Simardeep Singh, Harshadeep Singh, and Danish Chawla Find Your Kicks India
43. Vikas and Leena Kakwani Aas Vidhyalaya
44. Kaushal Modi and Sukriti Agarwal Outbox
45. Vikas Kanoi, Pratibha Kanoi, and Vishal Kanoi Mommy’s Kitchen
46. Jayanti Bhattacharya India Hamp and Co
47. Kshitij Bajaj and Kanav Manchanda Dandera Technologies
48. Shruti Reddy Antrayeshti Funeral Service
49. Pankaj Khabia and Bharat Ranka Ethik
50. Romeo P Jerard and Sreeshankar S Nair Brainwired
51. Sahil Pruthi Keto India
52. Jubin and Dhananjay Bhatt, Tejas Shah Magic Look
53. Raghav Jhawar and Muskaan Sancheti The Slate Plate
54. Sumit Kumar Bakarmax
55. Sameer Mirajkar and Viraj Sawant In a Can
56. Jash Shah and Jimmy Tarang Shah Get A Whey
58. Siddharth Gupta SID07
59. Malvica Saxena The Quirky Naari
60. Piyush Wadhwani, Jitendra Sharma, and Ashish Tiwari Hair Original
61. Aditi Talwar Sodhi Poo De Cologne
62. Nitin Vishwas and Rohan Rehani Moonshine Meads
63. Dhruv Soni, Rahul Shankar Bhardwaj, Gulshan Sharma Falhari
Shark Tank India Season 2 Contestants List
Who will be India’s next millionaire? On the second season of Shark Tank, young entrepreneurs are poised to make millions for themselves and their firms. Let’s look at what these successful, prospective billionaires had to say about their businesses in the first episode to get a sense of who they are.
The list of participants for the second season of Sony TV’s Shark Tank India will be updated here.
Shark Tank India 2 Telecast Time
Shark Tank India Season 2 will air Monday through Friday at 9 p.m. on Sony Entertainment Television. In the time slot, the show will replace any Prime Time show like Kaun Banega Crorepati or Family Show.
How Can I Watch Shark Tank Season 2 Online?
There are several options for watching Shark Tank India 2 online. You may view it on Sonyliv.com, YouTube, and a variety of other streaming websites.
To watch Shark Tank India online, go to Sonyliv.com or the SonyLiv app and sign in using your credentials.
Sony Shark Live in India
Q.1 Where to watch the Shark Tank India Season 2?
Ans. Shark Tank India episodes are available on SonyLIV. You can also watch them live on MX Player APP & www.mxplayer.in. YouTube has different playlists for Shark Tank India.
Q.2 What is the release date of Shark Tank India Season 2?
Ans. Shark Tank India Season 2 will release in Dec 2023.
Q.3 Can we watch Shark Tank India Season 2 in India, the UK, Australia, and the USA?
Ans. Yes, you can watch Shark Tank India Season 2 in all the aforementioned countries. However, due to licensing restrictions, some scenes and dialogue may be altered in each region.
Q.4 How to download free of the cast Shark Tank India Season 2 in India, the UK, Australia, and the USA?
Ans. There are a few ways to watch Shark Tank India Season 2 in India, the UK, Australia, and the USA. The easiest way is to simply watch it online. Several websites offer live streaming of the show without any ads. Another way to watch Shark Tank India Season 2 in India, the UK, Australia, and the USA is through cable or satellite TV. You can either buy a package that includes the show or you can subscribe to a service that streams it directly to your TV at home.