Saksham Yuva Yojana
Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana is a chance for Haryana’s educated unemployed young. Unemployed youngsters are given work for a maximum of 100 hours per month under this scheme, with a monthly stipend of Rs 9000. To take advantage of the Saksham Yuva Yojana, you must first register online. This government scheme provides benefits for three years.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
This year, the government has decided to employ 2500 unemployed persons through this scheme. This initiative will also be used to hire 600 house guards. As a result, by hiring unemployed people, the state’s unemployment problem can be alleviated to some extent.
Saksham Yuva Yojana: The government is giving financial assistance of up to ₹ 3,000 per month, know how to get benefits?
Are you also an unemployed youth living in Haryana, who has passed 10th class or Post-Graduate but is facing the double whammy of unemployment, then to avoid the double whammy of unemployment and for your economic development, the Haryana Government, at the state level Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana has been launched for you, whose information we will provide to you.
In this article, information has been provided about this scheme in detail, including how to login into this scheme, how to check Saksham yojana status and what are the helpline details, etc. You can also check job opportunities, for complete information must read till the end and tell by commenting.
Outline of the Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Who can apply||Only Haryana citizens|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojna|
|Registration Start date||Announced soon|
|Beneficial amount||Rs. 100-3,000 per month|
|For More Yojna’s||visit here|
Advantages/Benefits of the Haryana Saksham Yojana
- Saksham Yojna focuses on providing more employment opportunities to the youth of Haryana.
- Unemployed youngsters are given allowances under the Saksham Yuva Yojana.
- The candidate might select a talent under this scheme. The Haryana government then gives training for that skill.
- The scheme’s benefits will be available only for three years after the compensation begins.
- To take advantage of the Saksham Yojana, the youth must first apply, then receive training, and finally be hired based on their merit.
- A monthly income is supplied, as well as an unemployment allowance, in exchange for providing a job and working 100 hours each month. A graduate who works 100 hours per month will earn Rs 6000 + 1500 = Rs 7500.
Haryana Saksham Yojana 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for the scheme’s benefits, the applicant must be a Haryana resident.
- In order to participate in Saksham Yojna, the applicant must be registered with the employment office.
- The applicant is required to pass the examination (10th, 12th, etc.).
- Only individuals between the ages of 21 and 35 are allowed to apply for the initiative.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should be less than three lakhs in saksham yuva Haryana.
- To apply for the Saksham Yojana Haryana, the applicant must have completed a graduate/post-graduate degree from any university in Haryana, Delhi, or Chandigarh, or a three-year diploma course after completing the twelfth grade.
- The applicant must be registered with Job Exchange.
- The applicant should not have done any government work and is not currently working for the government.
- The applicant can only make one application for saksham yuva yojana.
Documents Required for Saksham Yuva Yojana
These are some documents that are required for Saksham Yuva Yojana:
- Education Document
- Mobile Number
- Pan Card
- Adhar Card
- Bank Account Detailed
- Passport Size Photo
- Voter Id Card
- Family Income Certificate
The Goal of the Saksham Yojna
This scheme’s goal is to provide allowances and honoraria to qualifying unemployed adolescents. Saksham Yojana 2021 would provide allowances to suitably educated Haryana youth so that they can improve their abilities. Youth can develop their talents through training by picking a sector through this scheme. It will allow the youth to improve their skills and become self-sufficient or capable.
How to apply online for Saksham Yuva Yojana Haryana
Step: 1 Registration
- To apply for the Saksham Yojana Portal online, go to the Haryana Employment Department’s website- https://hreyahs.gov.in/
- When you open the official website of the Sakshan Yojana, click on the login option on the front page and then on saksham yuva. A new page will appear, similar to the image below.
- Login if you made a user ID and password there, else click signup/register. Specify your qualification and then click the go to registration button.
- After entering all of the needed information on the Saksham Yojana Portal, an OTP will be given to the phone. Enter the OTP and press the submit button.
- On submission, you will be provided a username and password. Log in using the Saksham Yuva Login link.
- Login to Saksham Yojana Your Saksham Yuva Yojna application has been accepted.
Step: 2 Login
- Go to the official Saksham Yojana website.
- Click on the saksham yuva login/sign-in option.
- A login form will appear in front of you.
- If you have already registered on the saksham yojana portal in the manner described, you can log in now; otherwise, you must first register.
- To access the Saksham Yojana, use the registration number and password you received after registering.
- After that, put your qualification and captcha.
- Then click the Saksham Yojana Login button.
- Then you will be able to access your Saksham Yojana.
Step:3 How to Check the Status of a Haryana Saksham Applicant
- Visit the Saksham Yojana Website for the saksham yojana check status.
- Click on the tab button for application details (applicant information).
- Next, when the next page loads, certain information must be submitted.
- These details include the city name, education (graduate, postgraduate, etc.), qualification, and gender.
- Fill out all of the fields and hit the search button.
- The applicant status of that city will thereafter display on the Saksham Yuva Yojana portal based on the information you submitted.
- Application status will be displayed in green and red, with approved, pending approval, or applicant debarred.
How to see Saksham Yuva Yojana Job Opportunity
- If you are looking for work, you can look for it on the Saksham Yuva Yojana portal.
- To do a Job Search, go to the portal and select Employment Opportunity.
- On the next page, under Type of organization (Choose the type), you will notice two options: government employment and private job.
- Click on the job you wish to look for. Afterward, the employment list will appear in front of you.
- Clicking on View will bring up all of the job’s details.
We have not only explained all the unemployed youngsters of Haryana state Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana in full in this article, but we have also given you information about the complete step-by-step online method for applying to this scheme so that you may apply for this plan. You can get its benefits by applying right away.
Lastly, at the conclusion of the essay, we hope that all of you enjoyed it so much that you will like, share, and comment on it.