Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and is implemented by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The goal of this Skill Certification Plan is to allow many Indian youngsters to participate in industry-relevant skill training that would help them secure a better life. People having prior learning experience or skills will also be evaluated and certified under the Recognized Prior Learning Programme (RPL).
The Government launched the PMKVY 3.0 for the year 2020-21. Now the government launched the PMKVY 4.0 for 2023 for the next three years.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
• PMKVY scheme will emphasize On-Job Training, industry partnership, and alignment of courses with the needs of the industry.
• This scheme will cover new-age courses for Industry 4.0.
• Some courses are Coding, AI, Robotics, IOT, Mechatronics, 3D Printing, Drones, and Soft skills.
Types Of Training Provided by PMKVY 4.0
The PMKVY will offer three types of training:
• Short Termed training – Fresh Skilling of Candidates
• Recognition of Prior Learning– Reskilling, Upskilling, Formalisation of Prior Learning
• Special Projects– Requiring flexibility, deviation of special nature
Online Registration of PMKVY 2023-24
On July 15, 2015, the Prime Minister inaugurated the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 4.0. The primary purpose of this initiative is to empower Indigenous residents to become self-sufficient. The Government of India manages this initiative for the benefit of unemployed young people, with the purpose of assisting them in developing their skills and becoming self-sufficient.
PMKVY 4.0 Online Registration 2023-24. The date for PMKVY 4.0 Online Registration 2023-24 has not yet been set, but online registration for 2023-24 has begun. Online Register for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 4.0 2023-24.
This program accepts online applications, and candidates are instructed based on their preferences. The certificate awarded to the chosen candidate following training is recognized by the Indian government.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023-24
Only persons who adhere to the standards specified by the Government of India are appointed as PMs. Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023:
• Applications for PMKVY are only accepted by Indian citizens.
• Both men and women can apply for this program.
• To apply, the applicant must be at least 18 years old.
PMKVY: Important Document For Online Registration
Important Document for Online Registration 2023:
- Pan Card
- Passport size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of academic achievement
- Bank Passbook
Overview of PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) 2023-24
|Post Name||PMKVY 4.0 Online Registration 2023|
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) 4.0|
|Post Type||Sarkari Yojana|
|Application Charge||Not Confirm|
|Apply date||Coming Soon|
How to log in online PMKVY 2023-24
To log in to PMKVY visit the official website www.pmkvy.gov.in
This will be implemented over the following three years, training thousands of young people.
On-the-job training, industry partnerships, and course alignment with market demands will be prioritized.
The curriculum will also feature new pmkvy.gov.in login online 2023 courses in coding, AI, robotics, mechatronics, IOT, 3D printing, drones, and soft skills.
Thirty Skill India International Centers would be created throughout several states to prepare young people for possibilities overseas.
How to Apply Online PMKVY 4.0
You must apply online for the PMKVY 2023 if you are a young person.
Following the steps outlined below will allow you to submit an application from the comfort of your own home.
• Go to the website’s homepage.
• Select the Locate Training Center option.
• After clicking, a new page will appear in front of you.
• Now, fill out the accurate details of all of the information about your location.
• After finished, you must choose the submit option.
• It necessitates the payment of taxes.
• After you click, a list of all PMKVY training facilities in your area will appear.
Helpline Number Of PMKVY
Student Helpline Number – 088-000-55555
Official E-mail Id for PMKVY– PMKVY@nsdcindia.org
FAQ of PMKVY 4.0
Q.1 Is PMKVY free?
Ans. Yes, it is a free training program scheme by the Government of India.
Q.2 How Do I Complete the PMKVY 4.0 Online Registration for 2022–2023?
Ans. Application using the online link provided on the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 4.0 website.
Q.3 What is the maximum age for PMKVY?
Ans. PMKVY has a maximum age range of 18 to 45.
Q.4 What is the training period for PMKVY?
Ans. Duration of the training varies according to the job role, between 200-600 hrs (2 – 6 months).
Q.5 How much does PMKVY cost?
Ans. 50,000 – Rs. 10 lacks to accommodate the needs of the nation’s youth.