Post Malone is an American singer, rapper, and songwriter who became popular for his unique music style that blends hip-hop, rock, and pop. He was born in Syracuse, New York, in 1995 and grew up in Grapevine, Texas. His real name is Austin Richard Post. He adopted his stage name by combining his last name with a reference to his love for basketball player Karl Malone.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Post Malone’s music has won him many awards. Including the Billboard Music Award for Top Male Artist and the American Music Award for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album. His popular songs include “Rockstar,” “Circles,” and “Sunflower.”
|Name||Austin Richard Post|
|Nick Name||Post Malone|
|Full Name||Austin Richard Post|
|Date Of Birth||July 4, 1995, Syracuse, New York, USA|
|Age||27 years old (as of 2022)|
|Religion/ Nationality||Christianity / American|
|Profession / Occupation||Singer, rapper, songwriter, record producer|
|Height / Weight||6 feet (183 cm)/ 175 pounds (79 kg)|
|Debut||“White Iverson” (2015)|
|Net Worth||$30 million USD|
|Ethnicity||White (Irish, Italian, English, and German ancestry)|
|Genres||Hip-hop, pop, rock|
Post Malone: A Unique Musician Blending Genres
Post Malone is an American singer, rapper, and songwriter known for his unique blend of hip-hop, rock, and pop. He was born in Syracuse, New York, in 1995 and rose to fame with hit songs like “Rockstar,” “Circles,” and “Sunflower.”
Early Life and Education
Post Malone was born Austin Richard Post on July 4, 1995, in Syracuse, New York. He grew up in Grapevine, Texas, where he attended Grapevine High School and graduated in 2013. Post Malone’s family moved around a lot when he was younger. He spent time in New York, and Texas, and even lived in a mobile home in Los Angeles with his dad for a brief period.
Family Members and Relatives
|Family and Relatives|
|Mother||Nicole Frazier Lake|
|Grandfather||John Carlo Pavetto (maternal)|
|Grandmother||Mary Angela Scalia (maternal)|
Post Malone started playing guitar at a young age and taught himself how to play by watching YouTube videos. He also played in a metal band in high school and experimented with different genres of music. But, it was not until he was 16 that he started taking music.
In 2015, Post Malone recorded and released his debut single “White Iverson” on SoundCloud. The song went viral and gained him instant fame, attracting the attention of major record labels. Soon after, he signed with Republic Records and began his professional music career.
Career Achievements and Musical Style
Post Malone’s music is a unique blend of hip-hop, rock, and pop. He often sings about personal struggles and relationships, which has helped him connect with fans worldwide. Post Malone’s second studio album, “Beerbongs & Bentleys,” was released in 2018. Debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart. and was certified double platinum. He also collaborated with Swae Lee on the hit song “Sunflower” for the movie Spider-Man:. Into the Spider-Verse, which won a Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance in 2020.
Post Malone’s success has earned him many accolades. including the Billboard Music Award for Top Male Artist and the American Music Award for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album. His other popular songs include “Rockstar,” “Circles,” and “Better Now.”
Personal Life and Interests
Post Malone is known for his unique fashion style, which includes a lot of tattoos and face piercings. He is also a fan of NBA basketball and has been seen sporting jerseys of various teams.
Post Malone has been open about his struggles with mental health and substance abuse. He has been vocal about the importance of seeking help and has encouraged his fans to do the same.
|Height, Weight, And Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||183 cm|
|Height in Feet Inches||6’0″|
|Height in Meters||1.83 m|
|Body Measurement (Chest-Waist-Hips)||42-33-37 inches|
|Weight||79 kg (175 lbs)|
|Hips Size||37 inches|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Waist Size||33 inches|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Awards and Achievements
- American Music Awards (3 wins): Favorite Male Artist – Pop/Rock (2018), Favorite Album – Pop/Rock (2019), Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album (2019)
- Billboard Music Awards (9 wins): Top Rap Song (2018), Top Streaming Song (Audio) (2018), Top R&B Song (2018), Top Rap Album (2019), Top Male Artist (2020). Top Billboard 200 Album (2020), Top Streaming Songs Artist (2020),
- Top Rap Male Artist (2020), Top Rap Tour (2020)
- MTV Video Music Awards (1 win): Song of the Year (2018)
- MTV Europe Music Awards (2 wins): Best Song (2018), Best Hip-Hop (2019)
- iHeartRadio Music Awards (3 wins): Hip-Hop Song of the Year (2019), Male Artist of the Year (2019), Hip-Hop Album of the Year (2019)
- Grammy Awards (1 win): Best Pop Solo Performance (2020)
- Guinness World Records (2 records): Most Simultaneous Top 20 Entries on the US Billboard Hot 100 by a Solo Artist (2019). Most Weeks in the Top 10 of the US Billboard Hot 100 by a Single Album (2019)
- In 2019, Post Malone was also named one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world.
- Also to these awards and achievements, many of Post Malone’s songs have gone multi-platinum or diamond in various countries.
|Favorite Film||The Big Lebowski (1998)|
|Favorite Food||Chicken Alfredo, Olive Garden breadsticks|
|Favorite TV Show||Storage Wars, The Office, Game of Thrones|
|Favorite Hobbies||Playing video games, playing guitar|
|Favorite Singer||Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Nirvana, Metallica, 50 Cent|
|Favorite Song||“Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right” by Bob Dylan|
|Favorite Sports Team||Dallas Cowboys (NFL), San Antonio Spurs (NBA)|
|Favorite Book||The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger|
Post Malone’s net worth is estimated to be around $30 million USD. His income comes from his successful music career, with hit songs like “Rockstar,” “Congratulations,” and “Circles.” He has also earned money through merchandise sales, touring, and brand endorsements. Additionally, he has made some investments, including in the cannabis industry. Despite his success, Post Malone is known to live a humble lifestyle, and he has said that money is not his main motivation for making music.
- “I’m just trying to make music that I enjoy and that other people enjoy and that’s it. I’m not trying to be anybody’s savior, I’m not trying to be anybody’s role model. I’m just trying to create.”
- “I’m not perfect, but I’m trying.”
- “You have to be confident in what you do if you’re going to be a rapper.”
- “I’m not religious, but I’m spiritual. I have my own beliefs.”
- “I’m a pretty happy dude.”
- “It’s important to be yourself and not try to be anyone that you’re not.”
- “I like making music, but I wouldn’t want to do anything else.”
- “I’ve always just tried to be me and not put on a front.”
- “I think everybody has a right to their own opinion, and I respect everybody’s opinion.”
- “I never really thought about making hits, but just trying to make music that I love and trying to be as creative as possible.”
Post Malone was born on July 4, 1995. As of that time, he was 26 years old.
Post Malone’s height is 6 feet and 0 inches (183 cm).
Social Media Link
|Twitter Media Acc.||@mediaspmn|
Famous Works with Year
- “White Iverson” (2015)
- “Congratulations” ft. Quavo (2016)
- “Rockstar” ft. 21 Savage (2017)
- “Psycho” ft. Ty Dolla $ign (2018)
- “Better Now” (2018)
- “Wow.” (2018)
- “Sunflower” with Swae Lee (2018)
- “Circles” (2019)
- “Goodbyes” ft. Young Thug (2019)
- “Take What You Want” ft. Ozzy Osbourne and Travis Scott (2019)
- “Hollywood’s Bleeding” (2019)
- “Tommy Lee” ft. Tyla Yaweh (2020)
- “Motley Crew” (2021)
- “One Right Now” ft. The Weeknd (2021)
Post Malone is a talented musician who has made a significant impact on the music industry. His unique blend of hip-hop, rock. and pop has won him millions of fans worldwide, and his personal struggles have helped him connect with them on a deeper level. Post Malone continues to evolve as an artist, and we can expect to see more great music from him in the future.
What is Post Malone’s real name?
Post Malone’s real name is Austin Richard Post.
How old is Post Malone?
Post Malone was 26 years old.
Where is Post Malone from?
Post Malone was born in Syracuse, New York, but he was raised in Grapevine, Texas.
What is Post Malone’s net worth?
Post Malone’s net worth was estimated to be around $30 million USD.
Has Post Malone won any awards?
Yes, Post Malone has won several awards, including three Billboard Music Awards, two American Music Awards, and an MTV Video Music Award.
What is Post Malone’s height?
According to my sources, Post Malone is 6 feet and 0 inches (183 cm) tall.
Does Post Malone have any children?
Post Malone does not have any children and he has not disclosed any plans to have children soon.