PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
Our government has this awesome new thing called the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Let’s take a deep dive into the world of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. An amazing scheme designed to change lives and shape bright futures.
In this blog post, we are going to talk about the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojna. I will tell you about the features and advantages of this scheme.
So, tighten your seatbelts and get ready to explore PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojna—a place where dreams come true and skills open doors to exciting opportunities.
What is the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Scheme?
It is a plan by the government to help folks from the Vishwakarma community. These are skilled people who make and fix things, like real-life superheroes.
- It is a plan by the government to help people who are really good at making and fixing things.
- These people belong to a group called the Vishwakarma community.
- The government named this plan after a special god they believe in, like how we have superheroes.
- The goal is to make these skilled workers even better at their jobs.
- They get special training to improve their skills.
- Some of them can even get money without giving anything valuable as a promise.
- They also get a special card to show they’re part of this plan.
- The government helps them sell their things better, by giving them certificates for good quality and cool branding.
- Only people from the Vishwakarma group in India can join.
- You have to be at least 18 years old to join.
- If you work for the government or your family does, you can not join.
- Only one person from a family can get this help.
- You apply on the official website and show some important documents.
- There is a toll-free number and an email if you need help or have questions.
- It is like giving these skilled workers superhero powers to do even better at their jobs! 🌟
Why is it Named After Vishwakarma?
Well, it is a way of saying “thank you” to these hardworking folks. They named it after Lord Vishwakarma, who is kind of a big deal for them.
1. It is named after Vishwakarma because he is like a special hero to these skilled workers.
2. Vishwakarma is their favorite god, a bit like a superhero.
3. Naming it after him is like saying “thanks” for their hard work.
4. It is a way to show how important they are to the country.
5. So, the scheme is like a big “thank you” gift to these awesome workers.
What is the Goal?
The government wants to make these skilled workers even better at their jobs. Sometimes they need more training and a little extra money, so this plan gives them that.
1. Help Skilled Workers: The goal is to help people who are really good at making and fixing things. These people are called skilled workers.
2. Training: We want to give them special training to make them even better at their jobs. It is like getting extra practice.
3. Money Help: Some of these skilled workers do not have much money, so we’ll give them a bit of money to help them out.
4. ID Card: They will get a special ID card to show they’re part of this program. It is like a membership card.
5. Loans: Some of them can get loans without having to give away valuable stuff. It is like borrowing money and paying it back later.
6. Marketing Help: We will also help them sell their stuff better. Like giving them certificates for good quality and making their products look cool.
So, the goal is to make these skilled workers even better and help them succeed! 🌟
How Does it Work?
First, these skilled folks get training to be even better.
There are two types of training: basic (5-7 days) and advanced (15 days).
1. Skilled people get training.
2. They get an ID card.
3. Some can get a loan.
4. The government helps them sell their stuff.
5. Only certain people can join.
6. Apply on the website.
7. Show some documents.
8. Call for help if needed.
Who Can Join?
- People from the Vishwakarma group in India.
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- You can not have taken a similar loan from the government in the last 5 years.
- If you or your family work for the government, you can not join.
- Only one person from a family can get this benefit.
How to Join?
Go to the official website: pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Bank details, etc.
Toll-free numbers: 18002677777 and 17923
Contact No.: 011-23061574
So, there you have it. PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana is like a super plan to make these skilled workers even more awesome at what they do. It is like giving them superhero powers! 🌟
Q: Who started the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana?
A: The Yojana was started by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
Q: When did the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana begin?
A: The PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana started during the Budget of 2023-24.
Q: Who can benefit from the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana?
A: Craftsmen can benefit from the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana.
Q: How can I apply for the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana?
A: You can apply by visiting its official website at pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
Q: What is the helpline number for the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana?
A: The helpline numbers are 18002677777 and 17923.
Q: During training, how much money will be given as a grant each day?
A: During training, you will receive Rs 500 per day as a grant.
Q: When can I get the second installment of the loan if I’ve already received the first one under PM Vishwakarma?
A: If you have a standard loan account and use digital transactions in your business or have received advanced skill training.
Q: Do I need to give something valuable as security to get a loan under this scheme?
A: No, you don’t need to provide any collateral security.
Q: How much interest rate discount is given?
A: The interest rate charged for the loan is 5% lower than usual.
Q: What kind of skill training is offered under PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana?
A: This program promotes the skills of traditional artisans and craftsmen who use traditional tools. There are three categories: Skill Verification, Basic Skills, and Advanced Skills.
Q: Can I get a toolkit without attending skill training?
A: No, you need to complete basic training and get verified before receiving Rs 15,000 for a toolkit.
Q: Where can I get help to understand and benefit from PM-Vikas Yojana?
A: You can visit Common Service Centres, MSME-Development and Facilitation Offices (MSME-DFO), or District Industries Centers (DICs) for information. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Q: How many people from one family can apply for Vishwakarma Yojana?
A: Only one person from a family can apply.