Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023: Daughters get the benefit of more than Rs 50000
The Rajasthan government has a special plan called “Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023” for girls. This plan is for families who have a baby girl. They want to help families with some money when a girl is born. This money will come in different parts.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
If you live in Rajasthan and have a baby girl, or if your baby girl was born recently, you can learn more about this plan. In this article, we will explain what “Rajasthan Rajshri Yojana” is and how to apply for it.
Overview of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
|Title||Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme (मुख्यमंत्री राजश्री योजना)|
|Who started it||Chief Minister of Rajasthan (Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje)|
|Who benefits||Girls born in Rajasthan|
|Objective||Encourage the birth of girls|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Name of Department||Women and Child Development Department|
|Major Benefit||50000 / – (in 6 installments)|
The Rajasthan government started this Rajshri Yojana to help families with baby girls. They want to make sure that people don’t think of girls as a burden anymore.
With this plan, the Rajasthan government will give around Rs 50,000 to families with baby girls until the girls finish their 12th standard in school.
The money will be given in different parts. Only families in Rajasthan can get this help, and they need to register for the plan. Right now, you can’t register online, so you have to do it in person.
Goal of Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana:
Some people in our country still think girls are not good. They think girls are a problem. But in recent years, girls have been doing great things in different areas.
Some people are changing their minds, and the government is trying to help with that. That’s why the Rajasthan government made the Rajshri Scheme. They want to encourage the birth of girls and help them become strong and successful.
Benefits of Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme:
- The Chief Minister of Rajasthan started this scheme.
- Only girls from Rajasthan can get help from this scheme.
- Families will get money in different parts.
- Families will get Rs 2500 when a girl is born, and Rs 2500 when she gets her first vaccine.
- If a girl goes to class 1 in a government school, she will get Rs 4000, and in class 6, she will get Rs 5000.
- When she reaches class 10 in a government school, she will get Rs 11000, and in class 12, she will get Rs 25000.
- In total, a girl can get Rs 50,000 in six parts.
- The first two parts are for all girls born in government hospitals or private hospitals registered with the Janani Suraksha Yojana.
- The girl will get more money for her studies only if she goes to a school run by the state government.
- If a family has three daughters, they will get the first two parts for all of them.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme:
- Only girls born in Rajasthan can use this scheme.
- The girls must be born after June 1, 2016.
- If a girl gets some money from this scheme and then something happens to her, and she is born again, she can still get the money.
Documents needed for Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme:
- A copy of the Aadhar Card
- A copy of the Bhamashah card
- A copy of the residence certificate
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Phone number
- Email ID
- A copy of the parent’s bank account details
How to apply for Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana:
- You need to go to a government hospital or a hospital registered with Janani Suraksha Yojana to apply for this scheme.
- You can also go to the Taluka Health Officer, Collector Office, District Council, or Gram Panchayat for help.
- Get an application form for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana.
- Fill in all the information they ask for in the form.
- Sign or put your thumbprint where they ask you to.
- Attach all the important documents you have with the form.
- Submit the application form at the right place.
- They will check your form and documents. If everything is okay, they will include you in the scheme.
Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan Helpline Number:
- You can call this number if you have questions or need help with the scheme: 18001806127
- But remember, they are open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. They are closed on Sundays.
“Girls’ Parents Get Money to Help Them”
Parents of girls can get money to help take care of their daughters. They can get up to 50,000 rupees for things like education and health. Here’s how they can get it:
1. They get 2,500 rupees when the girl is born.
2. They get another 2,500 rupees for the girl’s vaccination in the first year.
3. When the girl starts school in the first class, they get 4,000 rupees.
4. They get 5,000 rupees when she goes to class 6.
5. When she gets into class 10, they get 11,000 rupees.
6. And when she finishes class 12, they get a big amount of 25,000 rupees.
To get this money, they need something called a “Bhamashah Card”. After May 15, 2017, the money goes straight to their bank account if they have this card.
When a pregnant woman goes for a checkup, they need to give their bank account details linked to the Bhamashah card to the doctor or nurse.
If they don’t have the card, they can get it from a special place called e-Mitra and give the details at the doctor’s office or a health center nearby. This way, they can get the money to help their daughters.”
Q: In which state is Rajshree Yojana running?
A: This important scheme is happening in Rajasthan.
Q: Who started Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan?
A: The Rajasthan government started it to help girls.
Q: What is the helpline number for Rajasthan Rajshree Yojana?
A: You can call 18001806127 for help or questions.
Q: Who can get help from Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan?
A: Girls from Rajasthan can get help from this scheme.
Q: How much money can families get from Chief Minister Rajasthan Rajshree Balika Yojana?
A: Families can get a total of Rs 50,000 through this scheme.