Kulraj Randhawa is an Indian actress and model known for her work in Punjabi and Hindi films. She made her acting debut in 2006 with the film “Mannat” and has since appeared in several successful films, including “Tera Mera Ki Rishta” and “Chaar Din Ki Chandni”. Kulraj is also a former beauty pageant winner.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
|Full Name||Kulraj Kaur Randhawa|
|Date Of Birth||May 16, 1983|
|Age||30 years old (as of 2023)|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
|Height / Weight||5 feet 5 inches (165 cm), 55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Debut||“Kareena Kareena” (2004-2005) and the Punjabi film “Mannat” (2006)|
|Place of Birth||Dehradun, India|
|Languages are known||Punjabi, Hindi, and English|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Dancing|
|Notable Films||Chintuji, Yamla Pagla Deewana, Needhi Singh, and Naukar Vahuti Da|
|Awards and Nominations||PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Actress for “Needhi Singh”|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Business Management|
Kulraj Randhawa is an Indian actress who appears in Punjabi and Hindi films and television shows. She was born on May 16, 1983, in Dehradun, India.
Kulraj started her acting career in 2006 with the television show “Kareena Kareena”. Later appeared in shows like “Kohinoor” and “Sasural Simar Ka”. She made her film debut in 2007 with the Punjabi film “Mannat” and gained popularity with her role in the 2009 comedy-drama film “Chintuji”.
Some of her other notable films include “Tera Mera Ki Rishta”, “Yamla Pagla Deewana”, “Needhi Singh”, and “Naukar Vahuti Da”. Kulraj has also received several nominations and awards for her performances. including the PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Actress for “Needhi Singh”.
Early Life and Education
Kulraj Randhawa was born on May 16, 1983, in Dehradun, India. She spent her childhood in Dehradun and later moved to Mumbai to pursue her career in acting. She completed her schooling at the Army Public School in Dehradun and went on to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
Family and Relatives
|Family and Relatives|
|Father||Dr. Jasbir Singh Randhawa|
Kulraj started her career in the entertainment industry as a model and appeared in a few advertisements. She then made her television debut in 2004 with the show “Kareena Kareena” and played the role of Kareena.
After “Kareena Kareena”, Kulraj appeared in several other television shows like “Kohinoor” and “Sasural Simar Ka”. She gained popularity for her performances in these shows and became a known face in the television industry.
Kulraj made her film debut in 2006 with the Punjabi film “Mannat”. She then appeared in several other Punjabi films like “Tera Mera Ki Rishta”, “Mannat”, and “Mannat”. In 2009, she made her Bollywood debut with the film “Chintuji” and gained critical acclaim for her performance in the film. She later appeared in the film “Yamla Pagla Deewana” alongside Dharmendra, Sunny Deol, and Bobby Deol.
Kulraj has acted in several other Punjabi films like “Needhi Singh”, “Double Di Trouble”, and “Naukar Vahuti Da”. She has also acted in a few Hindi films like “Chintuji”, “Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron”, and “Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon”.
Awards and Recognitions
Kulraj has been recognized for her performances in films and television shows. She won the PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Actress for her performance in the film “Needhi Singh” in 2017.
Awards and Achievements
- 2006, she won the Best Actress Award at the Punjabi Film Awards for her role in Mannat.
- 2009, she won the Best Actress Award at the PTC Punjabi Film Awards for her role in Tera Mera Ki Rishta.
- 2011, she was nominated for the Best Actress Award at the PTC Punjabi Film Awards for her role in Ajj De Ranjhe.
- 2011, she was nominated for the Best Actress Award at the PTC Punjabi Film Awards for her role in Yaara O Dildaara.
- 2012, she was nominated for the Best Actress Award at the PTC Punjabi Film Awards for her role in Lucky Di Unlucky Story.
- 2013, she was nominated for the Best Actress Award at the PTC Punjabi Film Awards for her role in Double Di Trouble.
- 2019, she won the Best Actress Award at the UK Asian Film Festival for her role in Nankana.
- Kulraj Randhawa has also received critical acclaim for her performances in several Punjabi and Hindi films.
Kulraj Randhawa is a private person and does not like to share much about her personal life in the media. She is rumored to be dating director and producer Tigmanshu Dhulia, but the rumors have not been confirmed by either of them.
|Height, Weight And Mesurments|
|Height in Centimeters||165 cm|
|Height in Feet Inches||5’5″|
|Height in Meters||1.65 m|
|Body Measurement||34-28-34 inches|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Hips Size||34 inches|
|Chest Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Bra cup Size||34B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Hobbies and Interests
Kulraj is a talented actress and a trained classical dancer. She enjoys reading and traveling in her free time.
Kulraj Randhawa’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million. She has earned this wealth through her successful career in films and television.
|Favorite Film||Sholay, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, and Titanic|
|Favorite Food||Rajma Chawal, Chhole Bhature, Matar Paneer, and Pasta|
|Favorite Color||Pink and Black|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Hobbies||Reading, Dancing, and Traveling|
|Favorite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar, and Jagjit Singh|
|Favorite Destination||Paris, London, and New York|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, and Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Cricketer||MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli, and Sachin Tendulkar|
- “I love being an actor because it allows me to explore different characters and bring them to life on screen.”
- “I believe that hard work and perseverance are the keys to success in any field.”
- “Acting is not just a profession for me, it’s a passion that I have pursued since childhood.”
- “I feel grateful for every opportunity that I get to work in the film industry and showcase my talent.”
- “I believe in taking risks and trying out new things, both in my personal and professional life.”
- “I am proud of my Punjabi roots and feel honored to represent my culture and heritage through my work.”
- “As an actor, I strive to inspire and entertain my audience with every performance.”
- “I believe in staying grounded and humble, no matter how much success I achieve.”
- “My family has always been my biggest support system and source of strength throughout my career.”
Kulraj Randhawa Age
Kulraj Randhawa was born on May 16, 1983. As of today, May 5, 2023, she would be 39 years old.
Famous Works with Year
- Mannat (2006)
- Tera Mera Ki Rishta (2009)
- Chintu Ji (2009)
- Chaar Din Ki Chandni (2012)
- Lucky Di Unlucky Story (2013)
- Needhi Singh (2016)
- Nankana (2018)
Kulraj Randhawa is a talented actress who has made a mark in both the Punjabi and Hindi film industries. She started her career in the entertainment industry as a model and then went on to make her mark in television and films. With her talent and dedication, she has become a well-known face in the Indian entertainment industry.
What is Kulraj Randhawa’s full name?
Kulraj Kaur Randhawa
When was Kulraj Randhawa born?
Kulraj Randhawa was born on May 16, 1983.
What is Kulraj Randhawa’s profession?
Kulraj Randhawa is an Indian actress and model who works in Punjabi and Hindi films.
Has Kulraj Randhawa won any awards?
Yes, Kulraj Randhawa has won several awards for her acting. Including Best Actress Awards at the Punjabi Film Awards and PTC Punjabi Film Awards.
What are some of Kulraj Randhawa’s famous works?
Some of Kulraj Randhawa’s famous works include Mannat (2006), Tera Mera Ki Rishta (2009), Chaar Din Ki Chandni (2012), and Nankana (2018).
Is Kulraj Randhawa married?
There is no official information available about Kulraj Randhawa’s marital status.
Does Kulraj Randhawa have children?
As per the available information in the public domain, Kulraj Randhawa does not have any children.
What is Kulraj Randhawa’s net worth?
There is no official or reliable estimate of Kulraj Randhawa’s net worth available in the public domain.