Delhi Ladli Yojna 2023
Hello! Today, we’re talking about a special program in Delhi called the “Delhi Ladli Yojna Scheme 2023.” It’s a program to help girls and their families.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Let’s learn more about it.
|Title||Delhi Ladli Yojna 2023: What Is It, How to Apply, and Benefits|
What is Delhi Ladli Scheme?
The Delhi Ladli Yojna Scheme started in 2008 by the Delhi government. It’s still going on today under Chief Minister Kejriwal. This program helps girls with their education.
The government pays for their education from when they are born until they finish 12th grade. If a girl is born in a hospital, she gets Rs. 11,000, and if she’s born at home, she gets Rs. 10,000.
Why is this Delhi Ladli Scheme Important?
Some people don’t treat girls nicely when they are born. This program wants to change that. It encourages girls to go to school and learn.
It shows everyone that girls can do amazing things too.
What are the Benefits of Delhi Ladli Scheme?
Here are some good things about Delhi Ladli Yojna:
– When a girl is born, she gets money.
– As she grows, she gets money at different times for school.
– When she’s 18, she can use the money as needed.
Who Can Join Delhi Ladli Scheme (Delhi Ladli Yojana)?
To be part of Delhi Ladli Yojna:
– The girl must be born in Delhi.
– Her parents should also be from Delhi.
– The family’s yearly income should be less than Rs. 1,00,000.
– The girl must go to a recognized school.
– Only two daughters from one family can join.
What Documents Do You Need for Delhi Ladli Yojana?
You’ll need some papers like:
– Aadhar card for the girl and her parents
– Income certificate
– Birth certificate for the girl
– A photo of the parents with the girl
– Proof of where you live for the last 3 years
– Passport-sized photos
– Caste certificate (if applicable)
– Bank account passbook
– Mobile number
How to Apply in Delhi Ladli Yojana?
To join Delhi Ladli Scheme 2023:
– Visit the Women and Child Development Department of Delhi’s website.
– Look for the Delhi Ladli Yojna and download the application form.
– Fill it out and attach the necessary documents.
– Take the form to the district office.
If everything is right, your form goes to the bank, and you can be part of the Delhi Ladli Scheme.
Delhi Ladli Scheme 2023: Sign Up for Help (Delhi Ladli Yojana)
Money Help for Girls
This scheme helps girls with money at different times:
1. When a girl is born in a hospital, she gets Rs. 11,000.
2. When a girl is born at home, she gets Rs. 10,000.
3. When a girl starts Class I in school, she gets Rs. 5,000.
4. When a girl starts Class VI in school, she gets Rs. 5,000.
5. When a girl starts Class IX in school, she gets Rs. 5,000.
6. When a girl finishes Class X in school, she gets Rs. 5,000.
7. When a girl starts Class XII in school, she gets Rs. 5,000.
The amount of money a girl gets depends on when she joins the scheme.
How the Delhi Ladli Yojana Scheme Works
You can get the forms you need from your District Women and Child Development Officer or from schools recognized by the government. If a girl is going to school, you need to fill out the form within 90 days of her starting school. If a girl is newly born, you have a whole year to fill out the form.
The money is managed by SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd. and State Bank of India. The money is put in a bank account in the girl’s name until she turns 18 years old and finishes Class X or XII. When that happens, she can take the money.
Getting the Money
Girls can get the money when they finish Class X or XII and are 18 years old. They need to send an application along with some documents like their address, school grades, bank account details, and contact number. They also need to open a bank account with State Bank of India before getting the money.
Before all this, the money is put in a special account with State Bank of India.
If you have questions or need help to know about Delhi Ladli Yojna, you can call this number: 011-23392691.
It helps girls in Delhi go to school and do great things!
FAQs About Delhi Ladli Yojna 2023
Q: Who can get help from Delhi Ladli Yojana?
A: Girls born to parents from Delhi can get help.
Q: How can I apply for Delhi Ladli Yojana?
A: You can apply online or offline.
Q: When can I get the money from Delhi Ladli Yojana?
A: You can get the money from the time you are born until you finish Class XII in school.
Q: How much money do I get if a girl is born in my house under Ladli Yojana Delhi?
A: You get Rs. 10,000 in this case.
Q: How much money do I get if a girl is born in a hospital under Ladli Yojana?
A: You get Rs. 11,000 in this case.