Narendra Modi – Prime Minister Of India
Narendra Damodardas Modi (Narendra Modi) was born on September 17, 1950. He is an Indian politician who has been the country’s 14th and current Prime Minister since 2014. Modi served as Gujarat’s chief minister from 2001 to 2014 and is a Member of Parliament from Varanasi.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
He is a supporter of the BJP and the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a right-wing Hindu nationalist paramilitary volunteer organization. He is the oldest prime minister from a political party other than the Indian National Congress.
About PM Narendra Modi
|Full Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Date Of Birth||17 September 1950|
|Profession / Occupation||Social Worker, Political Activity, Politician|
|Height / Weight|
|Caste||Other Backward Class|
|Net Worth||₹2.51 CRORE|
|Birth Place||Vadnagar, Mehsana (Gujarat)|
|Party name||Bharatiya Janta Party|
|Father’s Name||Damodardas Mulchanddas Modi|
|Mother’s Name||Smt. Hiraben Damodardas Modi|
|Spouse’s Name||Smt. Jashodaben Modi Spouse’s|
Siblings: Soma Modi, Amrut Modi, Pankaj Modi, Prahlad Modi, Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi
Education: SSC from the Gujarat SSC Board in 1967; a distance-learning BA in Political Science from Delhi University, Delhi; and a PG MA from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, in 1983.
Prime Minister of India: Since 26 May 2014
Preceded by: Manmohan Singh
Favorite Leaders: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Swami Vivekananda
Political Journey of PM Narendra Modi
•He became the General Secretary of the BJP’s Gujarat branch in 1988.
•Recognized as a major strategist for effectively campaigning for the party in the 1995 and 1998 Gujarat Assembly elections, which resulted in the BJP becoming the state’s dominant party.
•Successfully organized two difficult national events: the Somnath to Ayodhya Rath Yatra, a lengthy march led by L. K. Advani, and Murli Manohar Joshi’s march from Kanyakumari to Kashmir.
•These two incidents are seen to have helped the BJP’s election victory in 1998.
• Narendra Modi was named Secretary of the BJP’s national unit in 1995.
•Narendra Modi was praised for effectively carrying out the job of modernizing the party organization in various states.
•Narendra Modi was appointed General Secretary in 1998 and served in that capacity until October 2001.
• Narendra Modi was elected Chief Minister of Gujarat for the first time in October 2001, after his predecessor Keshubhai Patel resigned following the BJP’s defeat in by-elections.
•After winning three straight Gujarat Assembly elections and becoming the state’s chief minister, Modi ran in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections for the first time.
•He easily won the elections and was elected Prime Minister of India as a result.
•In a 2007 national survey, India Today named him the best chief minister.
•Narendra Modi was named Indian of the Year by CNN-IBN in 2014.
•Modi was listed among the 100 Most Influential People in the World by Time magazine.
•Modi Ji received two votes from Time magazine readers for Person of the Year in 2014 and 2016.
•Narendra Modi was ranked as the 15th most powerful person in the world by Forbes Magazine in 2014.
•He was listed as the ninth most powerful person in the world in 2015, 2016, and 2018.
•In the World Bank’s 2018 Ease of Doing Business report, India rose to the 100th spot during his presidency.
•Modi Ji was one of eight global leaders to get the humorous Ig Nobel Prize in Medical in 2020.
•”Using the COVID-19 viral outbreak to demonstrate to the world that politicians may have a more direct impact on life and death than scientists and medics.
•On December 21, 2020, President Donald Trump presented the Legion of Merit to Modi in recognition of his efforts to enhance India-US cooperation.
•PM Modi, on the other hand, has been included in TIME Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential persons in the world in 2021.
•He was also termed the “third significant politician” of independent India after Indira Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru “dominated the country’s politics
Narendra Modi’s Tenure as Chief Minister of Gujarat
•As Gujarat’s chief minister, Modi marketed the state as “Vibrant Gujarat,” saying that the state has achieved tremendous progress in terms of infrastructure development and economic growth.
•However, other detractors refer to the state’s poverty, hunger, and lack of good education.
•According to data, as of September 2013, the state ranked 14th in terms of poverty and 18th in terms of literacy rate.
•State officials, on the other hand, assert that the state outperforms other states in terms of women’s education.
•Gujarat is also one of the few states that do not have a land mafia problem.
•According to Jaffrelot, the number of individuals living below the poverty line has increased under Modi’s administration.
Schemes Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (for financial inclusion)
- Swachch Bharat Mission (for clean public places and better sanitation facilities)
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (provision of LPG to families living BPL)
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (efficiency in irrigation)
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (insurance against crop failure)
- Pahal (LPG subsidy)
- Mudra Bank Yojana (banking services for Medium and Small Enterprises)
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (to provide skill training to the young workforce)
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (to strengthen rural infrastructure)
- Make in India (to boost the manufacturing sector)
- Garib Kalyan Yojana (address welfare needs of the poor)
- E-Basta (online learning forum)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (financial empowerment of the girl child)
- Padhe Bharat Badhe Bharat (to enhance children’s reading, writing, and mathematical skills)
- DDU-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (vocational training to the rural youth as part of ‘Skill India’ mission)
- Nayi Manzil Yojana (skills-based training for Madrasa students)
- Stand Up India (support to women and SC/ST entrepreneurs)
- Atal Pension Scheme (pension scheme for unorganized sector employees)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (insurance against accident)
- Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (life insurance)
- Sagar Mala Project (for developing port infrastructure)
- Smart Cities Project (building urban infrastructure)
- Rurban Mission (modern facilities in villages)
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (affordable housing for all)
- Jan Aushadhi Scheme (provision for affordable medicines)
- Digital India (for a digitally equipped nation and economy)
- Digilocker (securing documents online)
- School Nursery Yojana (afforestation program by and for young citizens)
- Gold Monetisation Scheme (involve gold stocks lying idle in households in the economy)
Books on Narendra Modi
- Narendra Modi- A Political Biography
- Centrestage: Inside the Narendra Modi Model of Governance
- Modi: Making of a Prime Minister: Leadership, Governance, and Performance
- The Man of the Moment – Narendra Modi
- The NaMo Story: A Political Life
- Narendra Modi: The Gamechanger
Books are written by Narendra Modi
- Abode of Love
- Kelve Te Kelavani
- Samajik Samarasata
- On the centenary celebration of Shri Poona Gujarati Bandhu Samaj, Narendra Modi was conferred with the Gujarat Ratna award at the Ganesh Kala Krida Manch.
- The computer society of India bestowed him the e-Ratna award
- In 2009, the FDI magazine honored him as the Asian Winner of the FDI Personality of the Year Award.
- In 2006, India Today conducted a nationwide survey that declared him the Best Chief Minister in India.
- In March 2012, Time magazine featured him on the cover page of its Asian edition. He is one of the very few politicians of India to be featured on the cover of Time.
- In 2014, Modi was featured in the ‘Time 100’ list of most influential people in the world.
- Modi became the most followed ‘Asian leader’ on Twitter in 2014.
- “Forbes” rated Modi as the ’15th Most Powerful Person in the World in 2014.
Narendra Modi Wife
Jashodaben Modi is a retired teacher from India. She is the estranged wife of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. When she was approximately 17, and Modi was about 18, they married in 1968. Her husband dumped her after only a few months of marriage.
He did not officially acknowledge the marriage until he was forced to do so by law prior to the 2014 Indian general elections. Jashodaben is supposed to live a humble life of prayer after retiring from teaching.
Ques. What is Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s official phone number?
Ans. On working days and during business hours, queries about grievances may be submitted by phone at the PMO’s Public Wing’s facilitation number 011-23386447. To utilize it, please visit the PM India website (https://pmindia.gov.in) and choose “Write to the Prime Minister” from the “Interact with PM” option.
Ques. What is Narendra Modi’s income in 2023?
Ans. The Prime Minister of India would be paid Rs. 1.6 lakh a month. His base salary will be Rs. 50,000, an additional sumptuary allowance of Rs. 3,000, a daily allowance of Rs. 62,000, and an MP allowance of Rs. 45,000.
Ques. Where is Prime Minister Modi’s office located?
Ans. The Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) is located in South Block and has a view of Rashtrapati Bhawan, a majestic structure in New Delhi, India’s national capital.
Ques. What is the address of India’s Prime Minister?
Ans. The Prime Minister of India’s official house and major workspace are located at 7, Lok Kalyan Marg, formerly known as 7, Race Course Road.
Ques. What is the net worth of Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
Ans. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s net worth is estimated to be 3.07 crore INR. His most recently disclosed net worth was Rs. 2.85 crore.
Ques. What is the age of Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
Ans. Prime Minister Modi was born on September 17, 1950, making him 72 years old.
Ques. What is the full name of Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
Ans. Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi’s full name is Narendra Damodardas Modi.
Ques. What is Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday?
Ans. Prime Minister Modi was born on September 17, 1950.