Ahana Deol is a famous lady from India. She was born on July 28, 1985, in Mumbai. Her mom and dad are famous actors in Bollywood, Dharmendra and Hema Malini. She also has a big sister, Esha Deol, who is an actress.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Ahana Deol has done some cool things. She helped make a movie called “Tell Me O Kkhuda” in 2011. Her sister Esha was the star, and their mom Hema Malini directed it.
Ahana is not only in movies; she is also a businesswoman. She owns a fancy store in Mumbai called “The Good Earth,” where they sell nice things for your home.
She likes to keep things private and quiet. In 2014, she married a businessman named Vaibhav Vohra, and they have two kids together.
Ahana Deol’s Personal Info.
|Full Name||Ahana Deol|
|Date Of Birth||28th July 1985|
|Age||38 years (as of 2023)|
|Religion/ Nationality||Hindu /Indian|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Fashion Designer|
|Height / Weight||168 cm/ 55kg|
|Ahana Deol First Movie||Na Tum Jaano Na Hum (2002)|
|Net Worth||in rupees 88 Lakhs INR as of 2022|
|Celebrity Type||Movie Star|
|Ahana Deol Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Ahana Deol Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Ahana Deol Height||5 feet 5 Inches|
|Ahana Deol Father||Dharmendra|
|Ahana Deol Notable Work||Guzarish (Assistant Director)|
|Ahana Deol Husband||Vaibhav Vora|
|Ahana’s boyfriends||Ranveer Singh and Aditya Roy Kapur|
Biography of Ahana Deol: A Talented Film Producer and Entrepreneur
Ahana Deol is an Indian movie maker and businesswoman. She’s Dharmendra and Hema Malini’s daughter and Esha Deol’s sister. She helped make “Tell Me O Kkhuda” and owns a fancy store called “The Good Earth.”
Ahana was born on July 28, 1985, in Mumbai, India. Her family is famous in Bollywood. Her dad is actor Dharmendra, and her mom is actress Hema Malini.
Growing up in a family of actors, Ahana was exposed to the world of cinema from a young age. She inherited her parents’ passion for the industry and developed a keen interest in the field. Despite being born into a well-established family, Ahana remained grounded and focused on carving her own path in the industry.
Ahana Deol’s Family
She is an Indian actress, and Dharmendra is her father’s name. Hema Malini, an Indian actress, is her mother. Esha Deol, Vijayta Deol (half-sister), and Ajeeta Deol are her three sisters (Half-sister).
Esha Deol, her sister, is an Indian actress. She has two brothers who are also Indian actors: Bobby Deol (half-brother) and Sunny Deol (half-brother).
|Family and Relatives|
|Brothers||Bobby Deol (half-brother) and Sunny Deol (half-brother)|
|Sisters||Esha Deol, Vijayta Deol (half-sister), and Ajeeta Deol|
|Affair||Ranveer Singh and Aditya Roy Kapur|
Husband of Ahana Deol
Aditya Roy Kapur and Ranveer Singh were Ahana’s boyfriends. Vaibhav is the husband of Ahana Deol. Adea and Astraia Vohra, identical twin girls, and Darien Vora, a son (born in 2015), are their children. Vaishno Vora.
He is a Director for Continental Carriers Pvt Ltd. After completing high school, she enrolled at Mumbai’s Mithibai College.
Ahana Deol’s Height, Weight, and Measurement
|Height, Weight, And Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in Feet Inches||5 feet 6 inches|
|Height in Meters||1.68 m|
|Weight||55 Kg (121 Lbs)|
|Hips Size||35 Inches|
|Bust / Chest Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Ahana Deol’s Career Highlights
Ahana Deol has performed in many concerts and has worked as a dancer. In the interim, she has been leading a happy and successful life.
Career as a Film Producer:
Ahana Deol ventured into film production and made her mark in the industry. She co-produced the movie “Tell Me O Kkhuda” in 2011. The film, directed by her mother, Hema Malini, starred her sister Esha Deol in the lead role. Ahana’s contribution as a producer showcased her talent and dedication to the craft.
Also to her work in the film industry, Ahana Deol is also an entrepreneur. She co-owns a popular home decor store called “The Good Earth” in Mumbai. The store offers a wide range of luxury lifestyle products, attracting a discerning clientele.
Ahana’s entrepreneurial spirit and eye for aesthetics have contributed to the success of her business venture.
Ahana Deol’s Net worth
She will have an 88 lakh rupee net worth in 2022. Her monthly take-home wage is close to 32,000 Indian rupees.
Ahana Deol tied the knot with Vaibhav Vohra, a businessman from Delhi, in February 2014. The couple’s wedding ceremony was a grand affair attended by family, and friends.
And Also prominent personalities from the film industry. Ahana and Vaibhav are blessed with two children, completing their happy family.
Awards and Achievements
- Co-produced the film “Tell Me O Kkhuda” in 2011, showcasing her skills as a film producer.
- Co-owns the luxury lifestyle store “The Good Earth” in Mumbai.
- Established herself as an entrepreneur in the home decor industry.
- Maintained a low profile and focused on personal and professional growth.
- Contributed to the success of her family’s legacy in Bollywood.
- Led a private and fulfilled personal life, including her marriage to Vaibhav Vohra and raising two children.
7 Interesting Facts about Ahana Deol
- Ahana Deol is the youngest child of famous Bollywood actors Dharmendra and Hema Malini.
- She is the sister of Esha Deol, Sunny Deol, and Bobby Deol.
- Ahana is not just an actress, but she also loves dancing. She has performed in many dance festivals in India and abroad.
- Ahana is also a loving mother. She has two twin daughters and one son who are very special to her. She spends a lot of time with her family and kids.
- What’s interesting is that Ahana once worked as an assistant director on a famous movie called “Guzarish,” which was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. She always had a dream of being in the movie world.
- If you check out Ahana Deol’s Instagram, you’ll see that she really enjoys being outdoors. She shares pictures of beautiful nature and scenery.
- And guess what? Ahana Deol loves cooking too, especially Punjabi food. She can’t resist it! You can tell from her Instagram that she really loves to eat delicious Punjabi dishes.
Ahana Deol’s journey in the film industry as a producer and her success as an entrepreneur. Exemplify her talent, determination, and versatility. Despite being part of a renowned Bollywood family, she has charted her own course and made a name for herself. Ahana continues to contribute to the Indian film industry. Inspire others with her passion and entrepreneurial ventures.