Global rollout of Google’s Bard chatbot, Including in India
The generative AI chatbot Bard from Google will soon be available in more than 180 nations, including India.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The generative AI chatbot Bard from Google will soon be available in more than 180 nations, including India. Bard is a large language model (LLM). They can compose many types of creative content, and translate languages. Also, provide you with helpful answers to your inquiries.
Although it is still under development, it has learned to carry out a variety of tasks, such as:
- I’ll do my best to adhere to your demands and carry them out.
- I will use my expertise to provide you with a thorough. and enlightening responses to your inquiries, regardless of how bizarre, difficult, or open-ended they may be.
- I’ll create text in a variety of original forms. Such as poems, code, scripts, musical compositions, emails, letters, etc. I’ll do everything in my power to please all your needs.
- According to Google, Bard is being expanded to new locales. Tongues to increase accessibility for users everywhere.
- Additionally, the business claims that it is enhancing Bard’s capabilities to make it even more beneficial to users.
India is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for cell phones and internet users. thus the launch of Bard there is significant. Google is hoping that Bard would prove to be a useful resource for Indians. For seeking knowledge, entertainment, and productivity help.
Buy Prime Test Series for all exams in banking, insurance, and SSC.
The Bard will be accessible in the US and the UK starting in 2022, according to a Google announcement. The corporation will continue to introduce Bard to other English-speaking nations first.
Furthermore, Google has a big presence in Asia. so it is probable that Bard will be accessible in many Asian nations. India, China, Japan, and South Korea are a few of the nations that may be included in the initial deployment.
Last but not least, Google is known, so it is likely that Bard will soon be accessible in the majority of nations worldwide. Due to technical or regulatory difficulties. some nations might not be a part of the first rollout, still.